At DIGCO, safety is the most valuable asset to both our company and each individual employee. We understand that safety is the most crucial contributor to our company’s success. For this reason, we place our primary focus on accident prevention in the planning and execution of every operation.
DIGCO provides a safe, highly efficient work environment for our employees, clients, and the public through many different in-house trainings. All employees are trained within their craft and or trade. Our goal is to train all levels of leadership and keep current in areas of safety. Some of our targeted training programs include:
- Operator Qualifications training for Natural Gas Operations/Projects
- Excavation Competent Person training for personnel on gas construction
- First/Aid CPR
- Smith Defensive Driving program required for employees driving company vehicles
- Practical training in the classroom before moving to field training with a Training Supervisor in a controlled environment
- New installers work under the direct supervision of a trained employee prior to being allowed to work independently